//Berryliciously Sweet ❤
Green Day.

Sunday, August 1, 2010 @ 10:41 AM | 0 Comment [s]





Don't think of silly stuffs about the title. It is really what is all about this post.
Btw, this happened last July 29,2k1o.

I came to school just exact for the time. Early, I guess. Most students are from the building, walking towards the gym. As I got there, I walk with my classmates to the bleachers, waiting for a signal to start the preparations in doing the food exhibit. The program took almost an hour to start. Long, neh? And then, we rushed over our place, which is on the very front of the stage. Our class, OLPH, had two tables. One fr the food exhibit, and one for the environment thing-y recycle[?]... Thanks to ConCon, my classmate. She did artistic stuffs to make our dishes appetizing and cute! [especially the swan apple!]

After that, Marco said that in every section, two representatives are needed for the ``Best Dressed Paulinian``. And then, what shocked me most and worried me most, THEY ALL SAID THAT I SHOULD JOIN THERE WITH ARTHUR! Shocks. They reasoned that I have a cute outfit for that day, soo--I was forced. I'm not ready! I'm not prepared! And, I dunno how to keep up a good posture or have a good pose, or even smile in front of so many people!

= FLASHBACK =
Acquaintance party in SPCB. And the Mr. and Ms. Nutrition in SMSM.

Oh my demigod. I can't do that!
I only survived in SMSM because we're not that crowded, and in SPCB, it was night that time, and so the audience were hard to be seen.

OH MY DEMIGOD.
I was like "OH MY DEMIGOD! GO NOW AND GET ME! LET'S RULE THE WORLD THAN ME JOINING THAT FASHION SHOW!" that time.

After the judging of the foods and the exhibit of different recycled materials, we were all assigned to plant a plant somewhere, in our designated places. Behind the huts was our place. All of them were all exhausted in digging using little shovels and their own hands, because of the hard soil, while I just waited for them to finish so I know where I should plant mine. When they were all finished, I planted mine. I removed the grasses first, because they all insisted that I should use my hands. OUCH! It hurts! And I went like saying bad stuffs to the poor soil.
THANK MY DEMIGOD! "Uy! Ayan si kuya oh. Ipa-hukay mo na yan," my classmate said. OH YEAH! I turned around and saw the man holding a..what do you call that?..A pointed and heavy thing. "UY KUYA! PAHUKAY NGA PO DITO!"
Wahahaha. I'm so patient and hard-working. >:)))))))

And then the time came. Fashion Show. OH NO.
My classmates helped me in fixing myself. I put some powder, blush-on, and some lipstick so would not look pale. xD I also curled my hair. ;)

I was so nervous.
These were the thoughts running in my mind as I waited for our names to be called:
a) Oh man. I don't know what to do!
b) Srsly, what pose should I pose!
c) Stop biting your nails, idiot!
d) i'm gonna lose.
e) WHAT THE. WE'RE FIRST!?!

Oh man. We were the first to be called. And that's were my idiocy took place.
As we walk on the stairs, good. I really dunno what's with me that time. I moved behind Arthur's back. And when I moved to left, he moved to left too, which covers me. I moved to the right, and he moved to the right too. And the princess was pissed. I move to the right, and tugged his shirt to the left. And then, SMILE and POSE! lol.

To make things short, we lost.
But, we won lots of awards! :)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,



Older Post | Newer Post
Blah blah blah. ♥

Greetings, mortal. Want to bore yourself? You just stumbled upon my stupid blog! Domo arigatou! Hope you`ll sleep right away! ♥

* Photos not mine unless stated.

Other navigations below.



Navigations ♥

Diary

About

Book Corner

Frenemies


If you want to turn off the annoyingly!cute cursor shadow.



Extras to Watch Out ♥

Books & Literature - Top Blogs Philippines







Here`s my instagram: @Sinworth

Book Fandoms

Photobucket Cabin 1: Zeus Across the Universe by Beth Revis The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis Divergent by Veronica Roth Gallagher Girls by Ally Carter Heist Society by Ally Carter Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan His Dark Materials by Philip Pullman The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare Lorien Legacies by Pittacus Lore Matched by Ally Condie The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare Numbers by Rachel Ward Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi The Selection by Kiera Cass The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares Twilight by Stephenie Meyer Uglies by Scott Westerfeld Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead The Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare Matched by Ally Condie The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi Uglies by Scott Westerfeld Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead The Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith The Selection by Kiera Cass
Get your ribbons too at imlovingbooks !
The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : ERIELE!

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!