//Berryliciously Sweet ❤
Book Lover.

Thursday, July 29, 2010 @ 9:17 PM | 0 Comment [s]



[July 26, 2k10]


I got in school on the exact time--before the F.R.C
. After the F.R.C., there was a short program about the opening of the Scholastic Book Fair. At first, I didn't like the matter that we had no idea that the English Club will really dance on the Ampitheater. And when the program or should I say their dance presentation started, my friends Tiffany and Cherbeth were glad that we did not join them--it was a mess. Too bad the giant red dog Clifford wasn't there. LoL. And then some awardings were announced. When the seaker on the stage said, "From I-St. Ma. Goretti.." I quickly thought my classmate Tiffany would win that award (I-St. Ma. Goretti was my section last school year). And I was right! "Tiffany Lou Baraero and..."
I didn't listen anymore. As soon as Tiffany stood on her seat, she was looking at me and said, "Uy, tara." I was shocked. O: I went like "WHAT?" My classmates were staring at me, and yelled, "Uy, Eriele! Pumunta ka dun!"
"Huh?" And my mouth was wide open, waiting for answers.
"Tawag ka kaya!"
"Ako?!"
"OO." And others replied "Ay hindi, hindi. Ako, ako." ROFL.
I did not actually heard my name. Swear. And so I stood because it's embarrassing for all their eyes looking at me. As I walk towards the stage, I heard some students, who were my classmates last year, yelled, "Wuy! Classmate ko yan ah!" LoL at them!
So I just followed Tiffany on the stage, with the sun shining brightly on it, making me sweat there. >___>

I really can't believe I was one out of two students last year who got that. It was given to those who read more than 20 books for the whole school year. I can't really believe it. Seriously.

Gack. I look horrible on the photos my classmate Ronally took. ANG INIT KAYA DUN! >_____> Before we can get down the stage and be back on our respective seats, we were given ``gifts`` each. I got 2 highlighters [One with 3 pen and a pen.] and Tiffany got 1 highlighter and one mechanical pencil, which we opened after we got back in our room. And fortunately, I was out of highlighters. So it was a perfect gift. ((:

On the actual book fair, the books were cheaper than of the bookstores'. Like Percy Jackson and The Lightning Thief costs 225 php only. I want to have one of those books someday, or have it all! THE PROBLEM IS--I don't have enough money, and if I spent some of my own ``savings`` for my birthday which I want to spend at Comic Alley. So I just planned to buy the book two of The Wedding Planner's Daughter, The Cupid Chronicles, which costs 125php only. Cheap, eh? ((:

During the afternoon recess, my otaku friend Eliza said that right beside the book fair sells some anime stuff and some laminated photos of anime! She showed me the photo she bought, SOUL EATER! AND DEATH THE KID! Because of that, it made me crave for the last period.

Dismissal. I hurried downstairs with Manell to see if there's still Soul Eater photos. Gack. FAIL. I felt like I almost stopped breathing. x__________x
So I just bought a Death Note and Shugo Chara[?] photo. =___________=

Canteen. There, I saw our class mayor. And he said that I won't have a chair tomorrow for a whole period. I went like "ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS?!"
And Shoooot. I totally forgot that I was a monday cleaner. >________< style="color: rgb(255, 0, 0);">Lesson;; Never forget a duty or you'll suffer.


--- assasSIN ---

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,



Older Post | Newer Post
Blah blah blah. ♥

Greetings, mortal. Want to bore yourself? You just stumbled upon my stupid blog! Domo arigatou! Hope you`ll sleep right away! ♥

* Photos not mine unless stated.

Other navigations below.



Navigations ♥

Diary

About

Book Corner

Frenemies


If you want to turn off the annoyingly!cute cursor shadow.



Extras to Watch Out ♥

Books & Literature - Top Blogs Philippines







Here`s my instagram: @Sinworth

Book Fandoms

Photobucket Cabin 1: Zeus Across the Universe by Beth Revis The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis Divergent by Veronica Roth Gallagher Girls by Ally Carter Heist Society by Ally Carter Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan His Dark Materials by Philip Pullman The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare Lorien Legacies by Pittacus Lore Matched by Ally Condie The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare Numbers by Rachel Ward Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi The Selection by Kiera Cass The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares Twilight by Stephenie Meyer Uglies by Scott Westerfeld Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead The Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare Matched by Ally Condie The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi Uglies by Scott Westerfeld Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead The Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith The Selection by Kiera Cass
Get your ribbons too at imlovingbooks !
The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : ERIELE!

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!