//Berryliciously Sweet ❤
Acquaintance Party.

Sunday, August 15, 2010 @ 2:48 PM | 0 Comment [s]


>> August 13, 2k1o <<

TUGS TUGS TUGS TUGS TUGS TUGS TUGS~.

^So I went like that. Even before the party as we wait for the disco to start..

Time went so fast that day. We had 3 exams for the day.
I had to go home to prepare myself for the Acquaintance. And I wore my favorite strawberry blouse. HaHa. I know. I love that dress so much.

As I got home, I changed my clothes in a normal way. Just for home.
Then, I read a chapter of Percy Jackson and The Olympians: The Sea of Monsters before going to a short nap. I'm pretty much addicted to this series lately, and I claim myself as a real demigod though I am not really one. When I woke up, it was almost 5pm!
And I rushed for my things. My hair was curled by my sister.

At the gym, while finding my classmates, some of my silly boy classmates shouted, "WOOHOO! GO ERIELE! ANG GANDA MO!" And that was a shame. HULLO! Who would want to be yelled liked that? Then add that to my embarrassing moments~. And by that time, I realized I did not bring money. And there's no dinner to be bought. DOOMED, practically.

I was fascinated by the freshmen this year. Most of them have wonderful costumes, which dazzled my eyes. What I liked most? The boy who wore the TYL Bel costume. I really didn't see him walk on the stage. But I went "OH MY BEL. ANG CUTE~! > u <" when that boy was beside me, buying a food. When he turned around, he has Varia jacket, and he wore white and red stripes shirt. My friend was shocked because she didn't believed me that there was really someone who would wear that. /died

I was sleepy. All I want to do that night was dance like crazy.
You would not believe this: I danced TUGS TUGS TUGS on my seat out of boredom. And my classmates were like "Hoy, Eriele, excited naman 'to!" or "Okay ka lang?". LoL. I seriously want to dance mad.

AND THEN, OH YEAAAAAAAAAAAH.
PARTY TIME!!!
I danced crazy. Like it was my first time to dance in ages or someone who was so happy to be got out of somewhere. HeHe. It's true. I don't dance. That's why they were all shocked in what I was doing. Even last year, I did not dance in the party. Just sat and sang the playing songs. But I let go of my control that night. Believe me or not, that was a PARTY IN SPCB~. Yeah~, it's party in Philippines~. I claimed myself that time as the ``Party Princess``. [P.S.: not a children's party.]

LoLcrap. It was an epic moment of my life. Freaking seriously. I freaked out, didn't I? xD

The only problem? The party ended too early. Blame the one organizing the songs.
He played sweet songs too early. And hey, who would want to dance with their crush with the teachers watching? Of course none, unless you're brave enough to be suspended or deduction in your grade.

When we were riding back home, Jhazmine and I felt so tired we almost slept in the car. We both occupied the opposite seats and the other service-mate of mine stayed on the end part, just beside the door.

That was a tiring day.
I woke up 12:30 in the afternoon the next day.


--- Immortal Demigod ---
10 days to go before my special day.

Labels: , , , , , , ,



Older Post | Newer Post
Blah blah blah. ♥

Greetings, mortal. Want to bore yourself? You just stumbled upon my stupid blog! Domo arigatou! Hope you`ll sleep right away! ♥

* Photos not mine unless stated.

Other navigations below.



Navigations ♥

Diary

About

Book Corner

Frenemies


If you want to turn off the annoyingly!cute cursor shadow.



Extras to Watch Out ♥

Books & Literature - Top Blogs Philippines







Here`s my instagram: @Sinworth

Book Fandoms

Photobucket Cabin 1: Zeus Across the Universe by Beth Revis The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis Divergent by Veronica Roth Gallagher Girls by Ally Carter Heist Society by Ally Carter Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan His Dark Materials by Philip Pullman The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare Lorien Legacies by Pittacus Lore Matched by Ally Condie The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare Numbers by Rachel Ward Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi The Selection by Kiera Cass The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares Twilight by Stephenie Meyer Uglies by Scott Westerfeld Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead The Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare Matched by Ally Condie The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi Uglies by Scott Westerfeld Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead The Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith The Selection by Kiera Cass
Get your ribbons too at imlovingbooks !
The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : ERIELE!

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!