//Berryliciously Sweet ❤
Happy Fourteenth Birthday.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010 @ 10:22 PM | 0 Comment [s]


Yeah.
Today was the same day I was born years ago.

I started the great day with a great smile on my face. I just don't want it to be so bad after all.
At school, my classmates greeted me as I walked in the classroom. They went like "Hey, Eriele! Blow out naman! Birthday mo naman eh! Sige na~. Ang ganda mo~." LoL. Those crazy friends. Utuin daw ba ako? HaHa. But I think I love my sophomore section than last year's though it was more unforgettable. I just feel like I finally belong to a fine section. I feel at home, and fun.
Teachers also knew it was my birthday because of my noisy but funny seat mate, Winder. Whenever a teacher is discussing, he will make papansin like `Happy birthday, Eriele!` or `Ma'am, birthday po ni Eriele!`. LoL. :))


I received this book from Cherbeth. Andrew Clements is now one my favorite authors.

I also received some greetings in text. I was MAJOR MAJOR surprised at Arianne's gift. I love that. Made me blush while reading it. <3

And when I went to the mall, I sort of `shopping` at Booksale. Booksale is one my favorite bookstore also. I find rare and cheap books, though some of the books are damaged. But that's okay! At least the text are easy to read. I also bought the September ish of TG and Candy. I love the COVER OF CANDY SO MUCH! LOGAN LERMAN~. xDD
I bought 3 books. I enjoyed the prices.


The Ice Queen by Alice Hoffman
In the Company of Crazies by Nora Raleigh Baskin [look at the price!]

And the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares.


And then I bought 3 pins.
SIN. :D




That's all. This is the best birthday of mine so far.


--- Immortal Demigod ---

Labels: , , , , , , ,



Older Post | Newer Post
Blah blah blah. ♥

Greetings, mortal. Want to bore yourself? You just stumbled upon my stupid blog! Domo arigatou! Hope you`ll sleep right away! ♥

* Photos not mine unless stated.

Other navigations below.



Navigations ♥

Diary

About

Book Corner

Frenemies


If you want to turn off the annoyingly!cute cursor shadow.



Extras to Watch Out ♥

Books & Literature - Top Blogs Philippines







Here`s my instagram: @Sinworth

Book Fandoms

Photobucket Cabin 1: Zeus Across the Universe by Beth Revis The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis Divergent by Veronica Roth Gallagher Girls by Ally Carter Heist Society by Ally Carter Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan His Dark Materials by Philip Pullman The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare Lorien Legacies by Pittacus Lore Matched by Ally Condie The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare Numbers by Rachel Ward Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi The Selection by Kiera Cass The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares Twilight by Stephenie Meyer Uglies by Scott Westerfeld Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead The Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare Matched by Ally Condie The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi Uglies by Scott Westerfeld Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead The Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith The Selection by Kiera Cass
Get your ribbons too at imlovingbooks !
The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : ERIELE!

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!