//Berryliciously Sweet ❤
Wrong. Bad. Unfortunate. What else?

Friday, August 6, 2010 @ 6:23 PM | 0 Comment [s]

Okay.
So I was totally, completely, and utterly pissed off.

Let's first start with the Unfortunate Events, adding it to Eriele's History.

First. First Friday Mass. And then schedule: Plan A. First period or subject will be an hour. And others will just be good for 30 minutes. And then quiz on I.C.T. I forgot to review because I watched my classmates make the bulletin board. So, most of my answers were all of a guess. And then, the terrible P.E.H. [Warning;; Please don't be offended about the next stuffs. Don't blame me if get offended. But never say I did not warn you. Close this window/tab immediately if thou want.] I hate our subject P.E.H. That's it, human. Close this now. Don't share your anger with me. I already have lots.
We had a 60 item quiz. And then our lunch was just for 30 minutes because we suggested that she can use the other 30 minutes for us to perform. But to be exact, that was just 15 minutes. Or less. Because she still blah blah blahs instead of making us eat our lunch. And so we rushed our lunch, and others almost did not eat their lunch for the stupid rush. The result = just few performed. HEY! THAT'S ALMOST 60 POINTS! When I was called, I did push-ups. And when I was near in finishing the curl-ups, she went inside our room and whispered, "Ang saya. 0 kayo." And that made me mad. I almost cried for that. And so Cherbeth. And our class mayor was blamed for everything.

Stupid, neh?


Happy times. So, you might want to smile, mortal one.
I finished a summary, Coraline, and I have now 6. YaY! for that.
And then, I borrowed a book from the library to read these boring days of studying. The Tale of Despereaux.
I also borrowed Percy Jackson and The Olympians: The Lightning Thief. I got addicted to it, and felt like I won't stop reading 'til it's finished. LoL. Percy Jackson was a great hero, really. And even in my dreams, I can hear his thoughts. LoL.


Be confused, mortal, for I am a demigod who will be on the Olympus someday. [As if a demigod is allowed to rule like that and all.]


‎"Athena was no fan of Poseidon, but if you're going to save the world, I'm the best person to keep you from messing up."
--
Annabeth Chase, Percy Jackson and The Olympians: The Lightning Thief

--- assasSIN <3>

Labels: , ,



Older Post | Newer Post
Blah blah blah. ♥

Greetings, mortal. Want to bore yourself? You just stumbled upon my stupid blog! Domo arigatou! Hope you`ll sleep right away! ♥

* Photos not mine unless stated.

Other navigations below.



Navigations ♥

Diary

About

Book Corner

Frenemies


If you want to turn off the annoyingly!cute cursor shadow.



Extras to Watch Out ♥

Books & Literature - Top Blogs Philippines







Here`s my instagram: @Sinworth

Book Fandoms

Photobucket Cabin 1: Zeus Across the Universe by Beth Revis The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis Divergent by Veronica Roth Gallagher Girls by Ally Carter Heist Society by Ally Carter Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan His Dark Materials by Philip Pullman The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare Lorien Legacies by Pittacus Lore Matched by Ally Condie The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare Numbers by Rachel Ward Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi The Selection by Kiera Cass The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares Twilight by Stephenie Meyer Uglies by Scott Westerfeld Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead The Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare Matched by Ally Condie The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi Uglies by Scott Westerfeld Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead The Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith The Selection by Kiera Cass
Get your ribbons too at imlovingbooks !
The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : ERIELE!

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!