//Berryliciously Sweet ❤
Halloween Ball.

Sunday, October 24, 2010 @ 12:18 AM | 0 Comment [s]

October 22, 2k10


I really did not want to go to school today if not for the attendance. So I brought Allie Finkle`s Rules for Girls: Moving Day with me. But I didn`t read it because I already got the Mysterious Benedict Society and the Perilous Journey from a friend. I read it at the gym, along with friends who are reading, too. Ma`am Pablo said, "Gawin ba namang library `to?" HAHAHA. Then I played a little guitar. The strings were sort of thick, or is it really that I got used to the black guitar? Whatever. I never finish a song anyway.

After some silly programs, the songfest finally announced the winners. Then home. Jhazmine was here for an hour or s because her parents were not home yet. We talked about random stuffs. When she left, I started readying myself for the event tonight. I cleaned my muddy shoes (because of P.E.), guessed the knot in neck tying, and etc. I had a hard time on my makeup, because there was no available fuchsia pink eyeshadow and just decided not to put one instead. I only used eyeliner (to add some rocker look), foundation, and some lipstick. I did not even ate dinner.

When I got to school, I was laughing at Winder. He had some makeups on his face. he reasoned, "Eh sabi ng mommy ko dun sa nagmemakeup, pagmukain daw akong vampire. May eyeshadow pa nga eh." HAHAHAHA.

I noticed that most of them were TOO simple. Just a dress then a witch hat. And that`s it. When I decided to put on my complete costume (because I thought it woould be hot when I wear the jacket) with the guitar. I just held my guitar hero all the time because I forgot too bring the.. whatever you call that.

As we wait for the program to start, I was putting the mascara I borrowed to add some dark look while I was chatting with Eriana, when someone announced that all the students who are wearing costumes must go at the center. I immediately put on some glitter powder on my face and arms so I would look like shining, shimmering, splendid on the spotlight! When I got down, Carmela (she`s wearing a maid costume) and I did not know what to do. We even argued with Marco who to ramp first. But of course, I did not agree. In the end, Carmela and I walked together.



bored to type.
--- Rock Star Princess ---

Labels: , , , ,



Older Post | Newer Post
Blah blah blah. ♥

Greetings, mortal. Want to bore yourself? You just stumbled upon my stupid blog! Domo arigatou! Hope you`ll sleep right away! ♥

* Photos not mine unless stated.

Other navigations below.



Navigations ♥

Diary

About

Book Corner

Frenemies


If you want to turn off the annoyingly!cute cursor shadow.



Extras to Watch Out ♥

Books & Literature - Top Blogs Philippines







Here`s my instagram: @Sinworth

Book Fandoms

Photobucket Cabin 1: Zeus Across the Universe by Beth Revis The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis Divergent by Veronica Roth Gallagher Girls by Ally Carter Heist Society by Ally Carter Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan His Dark Materials by Philip Pullman The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare Lorien Legacies by Pittacus Lore Matched by Ally Condie The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare Numbers by Rachel Ward Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi The Selection by Kiera Cass The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares Twilight by Stephenie Meyer Uglies by Scott Westerfeld Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead The Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare Matched by Ally Condie The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi Uglies by Scott Westerfeld Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead The Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith The Selection by Kiera Cass
Get your ribbons too at imlovingbooks !
The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : ERIELE!

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!