//Berryliciously Sweet ❤
It Should.

Saturday, October 16, 2010 @ 8:29 PM | 0 Comment [s]

Gack.
I just wasted time at school, I suppose.
It should have been half-day instead, so we can recover from that freaking Mid-Year clearance and study instead.
I`m posting here again because I still don`t have my diary back.

What I did today:
  • I read and finished the third book of the Vampire Diaries, the Fury. It frightened me at first. It was so..blood thirst..Katherine`s plan failed. Her `fake death` was planned to make the two brothers be brothers again. But she`s wrong. Although she meant to bring the two brothers at Fell`s Church, she knows Elena looks like her and Katherine thought that Stefan and Damon would felt sorry when they killed each other instead of accepting her `gift`.
  • I started The Dark Reunion. And I am spoiled. I think I already know the `enemy` there that killed Sue and scared Vickie. Wolves. Blackwood family, probably, like what my friend said.
  • I tried playing guitar. Haha. It was hard at first. My fingers were trembling, and kept moving to the wrong string. So I asked the birthday girl Elyza to teach me to play the simplest or easiest music she knows. One Time. Then I got stuck to the first two chords [?] because it took some time to get to tap then strung then tap again and yeah. And I also can`t move my fingers for the next chord. xD
  • I ate with my section last year, St. Ma. Goretti in the canteen. And we planned on our swimming in sembreak, Oct. 26. But I`m not sure if I will be allowed to go. D: (I`m crossing my fingers)
  • I practiced. I mean, we practiced for the songfest. I`m not hoping we would win, seriously. No offense, dears. But in my case, it`s hard to see any hope. maybe 2 or 1 out of 10.
  • It happens again. When I sleep, I dream that I am reading a book, or like I hear their thoughts. Weird. When I fell asleep in the car going home from classes, and when I slept here at home.
  • I realized more the meaning of instant. Because of mankind`s laziness, they all want to do stuffs in a blink of an eye. So this is what they call progressed, successful, and great--destruction. HULLO! Look at your surroundings, fools! Look at the mess you have done! (Yes. I am part of it. But I haven`t cause much of this destruction. Still counts.) We. Nature. It`s disappearing, and soon it will just be part of Earth`s dust. No way it could be happening. (My thoughts right now are hard to explain. But I`m trying hard.) I wonder about what will be our children`s lives. They will bear the destruction they never meant and never did.

I want to end this now.


--- Immortal Demigod ---

Labels: , ,



Older Post | Newer Post
Blah blah blah. ♥

Greetings, mortal. Want to bore yourself? You just stumbled upon my stupid blog! Domo arigatou! Hope you`ll sleep right away! ♥

* Photos not mine unless stated.

Other navigations below.



Navigations ♥

Diary

About

Book Corner

Frenemies


If you want to turn off the annoyingly!cute cursor shadow.



Extras to Watch Out ♥

Books & Literature - Top Blogs Philippines







Here`s my instagram: @Sinworth

Book Fandoms

Photobucket Cabin 1: Zeus Across the Universe by Beth Revis The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis Divergent by Veronica Roth Gallagher Girls by Ally Carter Heist Society by Ally Carter Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan His Dark Materials by Philip Pullman The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare Lorien Legacies by Pittacus Lore Matched by Ally Condie The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare Numbers by Rachel Ward Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi The Selection by Kiera Cass The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares Twilight by Stephenie Meyer Uglies by Scott Westerfeld Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead The Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare Matched by Ally Condie The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi Uglies by Scott Westerfeld Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead The Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith The Selection by Kiera Cass
Get your ribbons too at imlovingbooks !
The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : ERIELE!

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!