I just wasted time at school, I suppose.
It should have been half-day instead, so we can recover from that freaking Mid-Year clearance and study instead.
I`m posting here again because I still don`t have my diary back.
What I did today:
- I read and finished the third book of the Vampire Diaries, the Fury. It frightened me at first. It was so..blood thirst..Katherine`s plan failed. Her `fake death` was planned to make the two brothers be brothers again. But she`s wrong. Although she meant to bring the two brothers at Fell`s Church, she knows Elena looks like her and Katherine thought that Stefan and Damon would felt sorry when they killed each other instead of accepting her `gift`.
- I started The Dark Reunion. And I am spoiled. I think I already know the `enemy` there that killed Sue and scared Vickie. Wolves. Blackwood family, probably, like what my friend said.
- I tried playing guitar. Haha. It was hard at first. My fingers were trembling, and kept moving to the wrong string. So I asked the birthday girl Elyza to teach me to play the simplest or easiest music she knows. One Time. Then I got stuck to the first two chords [?] because it took some time to get to tap then strung then tap again and yeah. And I also can`t move my fingers for the next chord. xD
- I ate with my section last year, St. Ma. Goretti in the canteen. And we planned on our swimming in sembreak, Oct. 26. But I`m not sure if I will be allowed to go. D: (I`m crossing my fingers)
- I practiced. I mean, we practiced for the songfest. I`m not hoping we would win, seriously. No offense, dears. But in my case, it`s hard to see any hope. maybe 2 or 1 out of 10.
- It happens again. When I sleep, I dream that I am reading a book, or like I hear their thoughts. Weird. When I fell asleep in the car going home from classes, and when I slept here at home.
- I realized more the meaning of instant. Because of mankind`s laziness, they all want to do stuffs in a blink of an eye. So this is what they call progressed, successful, and great--destruction. HULLO! Look at your surroundings, fools! Look at the mess you have done! (Yes. I am part of it. But I haven`t cause much of this destruction. Still counts.) We. Nature. It`s disappearing, and soon it will just be part of Earth`s dust. No way it could be happening. (My thoughts right now are hard to explain. But I`m trying hard.) I wonder about what will be our children`s lives. They will bear the destruction they never meant and never did.
I want to end this now.
--- Immortal Demigod ---
Labels: clearance, elyza, vampire diaries
Older Post | Newer Post