//Berryliciously Sweet ❤
Random Post.

Sunday, November 21, 2010 @ 6:54 PM | 0 Comment [s]

Okay. So I really need to see a doctor now. Don`t call Perv Shamal.
I just feel like I want to post something useful here.

You see, I forgot to take a picture of the pledge (I even mentioned about my blog there. Yeah, what a shame.) And I haven`t even edited or posted my blog post about the Halloween ball or even a photo. Also, haven`t even posted the photo of my first two certificates of a Ree-eal award.

Have I told you already that now, I don`t feel left out? I don`t think so.
I don`t know if you know that I hang out with honor students. But they`re the good ones and fun friends. (I`m not saying that non-honor friends are not fun.) And because I became an honor stud this second quarter, I feel like I`m part of them. Haha.
Why say so? Oh-kay. That`s very difficult to explain in words.

B-T-W, I can survive my life without a phone! I mean, cellular phone and not landline phone. It`s already two weeks. November 1 to be exact. On that day, I was supposed to go unli. And when I checked my balance, it says 9 pesos! Ugh. So, fail. /pwned\

**This is somewhat made to update about my current events.

Last Friday, November 19, we got our new dog. Her name`s Kim Chiu, or A.K.A. "Chu-chu". I know. Weird name for a dog. What breed? Dog breed. loljk. Just a normal dog. But she looks more like of a Shiht Tsu or whatever`s the spelling of that kind.

And I`m sticking to my journal. I guess, just for this year. Or let`s just see if I`m not lazy enough to continue that.. I haven`t even wrote a single thing on the month November on my TG planner though it`s supposed to be my planner/diary/scrapbook.

Today. Is a starry night. I was surprised to see the full moon showing off its light. Even the twinkling stars.



Current State of the Union
[Yeah. Like Massie Block.]

IN
= Cuh-lique
= Ice cream
= Mockingjay
= Domo-kun!
= Polymer ballpens
= NEW SEAT

OUT
= Exams
= Cell phone
= Chasing Vermeer
= Cuh-ris Abeley and Derrington


--- Liliane Sinworth ---

Labels: , , , , , , , ,



Older Post | Newer Post
Blah blah blah. ♥

Greetings, mortal. Want to bore yourself? You just stumbled upon my stupid blog! Domo arigatou! Hope you`ll sleep right away! ♥

* Photos not mine unless stated.

Other navigations below.



Navigations ♥

Diary

About

Book Corner

Frenemies


If you want to turn off the annoyingly!cute cursor shadow.



Extras to Watch Out ♥

Books & Literature - Top Blogs Philippines







Here`s my instagram: @Sinworth

Book Fandoms

Photobucket Cabin 1: Zeus Across the Universe by Beth Revis The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis Divergent by Veronica Roth Gallagher Girls by Ally Carter Heist Society by Ally Carter Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan His Dark Materials by Philip Pullman The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare Lorien Legacies by Pittacus Lore Matched by Ally Condie The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare Numbers by Rachel Ward Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi The Selection by Kiera Cass The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares Twilight by Stephenie Meyer Uglies by Scott Westerfeld Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead The Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare Matched by Ally Condie The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi Uglies by Scott Westerfeld Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead The Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith The Selection by Kiera Cass
Get your ribbons too at imlovingbooks !
The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : ERIELE!

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!