//Berryliciously Sweet ❤
Pagbigyan na o. Minsan lang to.

Saturday, February 26, 2011 @ 6:55 PM | 0 Comment [s]

HINDI AKO MAPAKALI NGAYON. UGH. ADHD. JUST LET ME DO MY THING HERE, OKAY? IT`S MY BLOG ANYWAY.

------------------------------------------------


I don`t exactly know what to feel. It`s just that....everything feels so weird I can`t quite explain everything at once. Ever experienced this? It`s actually worse than a normal ADHD of a demigod like moi (moi is a french word for me). Another thing to consider: Why am I feeling this? Just because he looks me that way, with those dark eyes but a cute smile on his lips, I should be feeling this thing. There are bats in my stomach. I feel like a shadow-kissed vampire with a Strigoi near me. A million random thoughts are running all at once in my head.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.
Is it just me or my mind`s a retard?
WHOA. Never felt this way before. 

"Uh, hey. Are you okay?"

Just then, I found myself staring deeply at him, like I`m trying to see what`s he thinking inside his brain. "A-ah..Y-yes." You see, my voice is shaking.That is a total turn-off on a guy you like so much. "I just thought of something," I lied. Oh gawd. I hope he won`t notice what a terrible liar I am.

"What is it? If it`s just alright with you, that is."

"N-nothing."

"Okay, then. Let`s continue. Use swords."

Sword.
Swords.
THERE`S NO WAY IN HELL I WOULD USE A SWORD. Hullo! It`s a deadly weapon! And yet, everyone has it! Duh. It could cut off your arm accidentally! And I don`t want my arm to be gone literally, accidental or NOT!

I sprang from the large rock I was sitting and yelled like someone was torturing me, "No waaaaaaay!"

Nico Di Angelo raised an eyebrow and smirked in a way I love. "Yes way."

As an idiot daughter of Zeus, I fled up to the highest and nearest tree I could see, bringing my arrows with me, in case a monster (just really in case, because in the book The Little Prince, "One never knows.") attacks or worse.
I scanned the ground below. 

Nico is nowhere to be found. Where is he? Oh right. Maybe he`s climbing this tree I`m on. 

The hair behind my neck began to stand on its end when I felt someone was behind me. Don`t panic. Yes, just turn your head slowly and see who`s it. Don`t panic. Yes, just a little more--

I screamed and all I know is that I`m falling. Really falling, not flying, going down and not up. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"
That`s when I felt another set of fingers were locked on my left hand, and all I wish is those fingers would try save me from falling since I`m panicking and can`t think straight. 
I`m falling. Goodbye, world. I`m gonna go straight to the Underworld without even knowing how I died and won`t even bother to know how. I just hope I would live at the Isles of the Blest and not in the Fields of Punishment and neither the Fields of Asphodel--`cause it`s like, so over-crowded there you can`t move an inch of your foot but you head to look around and be one of the scary but harmless ghosts.

Then the blur of the tress turned to a sudden blackness, like I was sucked up by a large black hole. My hair was all on my face and it`s pissing me because I seriously don`t know what had happened to my trip to the Underworld. Everything was so fast and blur for a moment--and it stopped.

I just went shadow-travel with Death the Kid Nico Di Angelo. What`s surprising it we`re actually above the river. Any millisecond now, we could like dive down and drown ourselves to death because he went here. OF ALL THE PLACES IN EARTH, HE CHOSE A RIVER. A deep river in my sight.

I`ll go straight to Underworld surely this time if I don`t think of a way save myself.

Labels: , ,



Older Post | Newer Post
Blah blah blah. ♥

Greetings, mortal. Want to bore yourself? You just stumbled upon my stupid blog! Domo arigatou! Hope you`ll sleep right away! ♥

* Photos not mine unless stated.

Other navigations below.



Navigations ♥

Diary

About

Book Corner

Frenemies


If you want to turn off the annoyingly!cute cursor shadow.



Extras to Watch Out ♥

Books & Literature - Top Blogs Philippines







Here`s my instagram: @Sinworth

Book Fandoms

Photobucket Cabin 1: Zeus Across the Universe by Beth Revis The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis Divergent by Veronica Roth Gallagher Girls by Ally Carter Heist Society by Ally Carter Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan His Dark Materials by Philip Pullman The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare Lorien Legacies by Pittacus Lore Matched by Ally Condie The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare Numbers by Rachel Ward Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi The Selection by Kiera Cass The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares Twilight by Stephenie Meyer Uglies by Scott Westerfeld Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead The Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare Matched by Ally Condie The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi Uglies by Scott Westerfeld Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead The Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith The Selection by Kiera Cass
Get your ribbons too at imlovingbooks !
The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : ERIELE!

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!