//Berryliciously Sweet ❤
I need to get this all out. Preface of Night Sky.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011 @ 1:13 AM | 0 Comment [s]

First of all, I would just like to tell you that this story won't be like, "Once upon a time," or "I am blah blah and blah blah year old," because I find that very stupid and common. Duh. Welcome to the twenty-first century. We`re done on fairy tales` happy endings forever that won`t happen no matter what you do. That`s reality. Learn that.

Anyway, some parts of fairy tales are true. Like from the Little Mermaid that I used to love, King Triton, if you know what I mean. But he`s not really the king and mermaids and mermen are not that beautiful and handsome as what you probably knew. They have green skin or scales, not like what they show you, unless it`s a horror movie or somewhat I won`t rather mention here because it`s useless. So back to the topic. That Triton is Poseidon`s son. Yeah, it`s a Greek myth. Poseidon is the god of the sea. One of the Big Three. 

No, I`m no related to Poseidon. I just used him as an example. Another is, if you know the Chronicles of Narnia, most of the creatures there are from Greek myths too. Mr. Tumnus the faun or satyr is one.

Okay. So enough for Greek lessons. Let`s get to the real reason why I`m telling you this. I`m different. I`m not normal. Weird, yes. And definitely not human but half-human. Guess what? I`m a half-blood. Don`t mistaken me for half-human and half-vampire, half-human and half-wolf, or any weird half-human and half-other-creature. But I consider myself lucky. I`m powerful than what you think. Demigod is what they call my kind. I think you are thinking that I am a half-god. Then you are correct. But demigods are not good, really. We bring trouble to your lives. We have a different blood so we attract monsters. If not trained, then, goodbye, you`ll be killed or eaten by a ferocious monster you`d regret seeing in the last moments of your life.

And I would love to share you some of the important chapters in my life that were so precious to me. I didn`t expect until now that I would reach such fabulous end I had least expected to happen. He led me to the dark sides of the world I never thought would be fun. But he was happy too to have me to bring him up. I made Nico Di Angelo happier than he was.



= = =
That`s just the preface. But I`ll post all the chapters at goodreads, not here.
Still, yeah, try to read it.

Labels: , , , , , ,



Older Post | Newer Post
Blah blah blah. ♥

Greetings, mortal. Want to bore yourself? You just stumbled upon my stupid blog! Domo arigatou! Hope you`ll sleep right away! ♥

* Photos not mine unless stated.

Other navigations below.



Navigations ♥

Diary

About

Book Corner

Frenemies


If you want to turn off the annoyingly!cute cursor shadow.



Extras to Watch Out ♥

Books & Literature - Top Blogs Philippines







Here`s my instagram: @Sinworth

Book Fandoms

Photobucket Cabin 1: Zeus Across the Universe by Beth Revis The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis Divergent by Veronica Roth Gallagher Girls by Ally Carter Heist Society by Ally Carter Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan His Dark Materials by Philip Pullman The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare Lorien Legacies by Pittacus Lore Matched by Ally Condie The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare Numbers by Rachel Ward Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi The Selection by Kiera Cass The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares Twilight by Stephenie Meyer Uglies by Scott Westerfeld Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead The Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare Matched by Ally Condie The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi Uglies by Scott Westerfeld Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead The Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith The Selection by Kiera Cass
Get your ribbons too at imlovingbooks !
The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : ERIELE!

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!