//Berryliciously Sweet ❤
Very Awkward Dream.

Monday, April 25, 2011 @ 1:18 PM | 0 Comment [s]

NOTE:: THE GIRL THAT YOU WOULD SEE BELOW IS NOT REALLY ME. JUST A WILD IMAGINARY ME. LOL.


So all I could remember about my dream this morning was this. (I`ll remove some details you would not want to see.)

I found myself being with a boy (It`s really me because the girl was wearing the green dress I wore last Friday). He looks like Usui Takumi, but not blonde. (Lol he turns to human form. And he`s hot) Then the next thing I knew was he was holding my hands because a big ferocious lion is on the way. So he dragged me to the sidewalk, for in that way, the chances of being eaten by the lion is less. More lions came to attack the lonely wild lion. The boy was holding my hand and we ran fast towards my friend`s house. When we succeeded in escaping the fight of the lions, I jumped and squeezed him with my hug (yes, he`s taller than me). I was very surprised to see he hugged back. When I realized what I was doing, I of course moved away. We were both shy about what happened. My friend came out of her house, and the stupid crazy girl jumped again and kissed the boy. I was like, whoa. As in, whoa with a wide eyes asking for answers.
And then the me started crying saying that this is just a dream and I can`t have you (Wow. Ikr? It`s clever of me to think and discover it really is a dream.) Just like that, we broke up. (lol wala pang one minute ganun na) Since then, I avoided him. He confessed to me that he`s an alien. I really didn`t believe it , besides the fact that I was thinking everything is just a dream (Naalala ko na kung bakit alien. Lol naisip ko siguro yung sinabi kagabi ni Tiffany) He said that he came from another planet (malamang, dude. Kaya nga alien eh). 

Then I woke up.
Potassium. T______T

Labels: , , ,



Older Post | Newer Post
Blah blah blah. ♥

Greetings, mortal. Want to bore yourself? You just stumbled upon my stupid blog! Domo arigatou! Hope you`ll sleep right away! ♥

* Photos not mine unless stated.

Other navigations below.



Navigations ♥

Diary

About

Book Corner

Frenemies


If you want to turn off the annoyingly!cute cursor shadow.



Extras to Watch Out ♥

Books & Literature - Top Blogs Philippines







Here`s my instagram: @Sinworth

Book Fandoms

Photobucket Cabin 1: Zeus Across the Universe by Beth Revis The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis Divergent by Veronica Roth Gallagher Girls by Ally Carter Heist Society by Ally Carter Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan His Dark Materials by Philip Pullman The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare Lorien Legacies by Pittacus Lore Matched by Ally Condie The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare Numbers by Rachel Ward Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi The Selection by Kiera Cass The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares Twilight by Stephenie Meyer Uglies by Scott Westerfeld Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead The Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare Matched by Ally Condie The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi Uglies by Scott Westerfeld Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead The Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith The Selection by Kiera Cass
Get your ribbons too at imlovingbooks !
The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : ERIELE!

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!