//Berryliciously Sweet ❤
Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpartick.

Sunday, October 23, 2011 @ 11:21 PM | 1 Comment [s]

Finally, after years of vampire literature reigning, here come a new theme: Fallen angels. (But I`m not letting go of vampires--yet) Seems that Rick Riordan has the myths all to himself. Good. Facts wouldn`t be mixed up with my head. I`m not in the mood to explain more about these stuffs, so go ahead and do your own riserts.
Anyway, back to angels. 
(Note: Spoilers and aggressive reactions [I wouldn`t call it as a review, that is.] below. Read at your own risk)

First book is Hush Hush.
Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush, #1)

Skye`s reaction::

I want Patch! He`s worth falling for. Assuming and won`t fail to make you funny, yeah. Hot, and tall. Smart. But his `lucky guesses` would give you creeps. Ho ho ho. Like most romance books I`ve read, the first book is always the special. Has the most sweet and funny moments and the sequels would be composed of problems, problems, and bigger problems that has no end. Also, I quite looked crazy while reading this. I couldn`t comprehend some parts first. I laughed alone in my room. I gulped in other laughs and just spill it when I`m outside and with someone, even if they have no idea what moments are playing inside my insane head. And then by the climax, my palms were sweating, words sending chill at the back of my neck.
Okay lemme now rant about the recent book I`ve read.


Sequel to the wicked Hush Hush:
Crescendo
lol okay I remember Tonton. He answered 'Crescendo' on a quiz

Crescendo (Hush, Hush, #2)

Skye`s reaction::

Pissed. It was mostly my reaction to the whole book. So much for break-ups. I was always thinking, "Why did patch have to be a jerk and tell it straight, with more details rather than give one word?" But if that`s how the story would go, I know the book won`t reach up to 400 pages. And then, Marcie Millar. Is. A. jsrglbarigbpargbearg Okay I just don`t want to swear here. She`s so obnoxious! And, and I was about to fall for Rixon (even if he is Vee`s boyfriend) until that Summer Solstice! I kind of knew that all those stuff were not caused by Scott. I mean, the element of surprise goes bye-bye and get your expectations down low. I even thought that maybe Vee was causing it. But Rixon? Oh gawd! Pretty unbelievable until you hear the rest of the story. Nora and Marcie as sisters? Forever no good.


Third book:
Silence

Silence (Hush, Hush, #3)

Skye`s unofficial verdict:

Super excited. Just by looking on the book cover sends blurry ideas of what would probably occur so. If I can`t dig a decent book from my shelves, I`m gonna read it through a .jar file. May the odds be ever in my favor.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,



Older Post | Newer Post
Blah blah blah. ♥

Greetings, mortal. Want to bore yourself? You just stumbled upon my stupid blog! Domo arigatou! Hope you`ll sleep right away! ♥

* Photos not mine unless stated.

Other navigations below.



Navigations ♥

Diary

About

Book Corner

Frenemies


If you want to turn off the annoyingly!cute cursor shadow.



Extras to Watch Out ♥

Books & Literature - Top Blogs Philippines







Here`s my instagram: @Sinworth

Book Fandoms

Photobucket Cabin 1: Zeus Across the Universe by Beth Revis The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis Divergent by Veronica Roth Gallagher Girls by Ally Carter Heist Society by Ally Carter Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan His Dark Materials by Philip Pullman The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare Lorien Legacies by Pittacus Lore Matched by Ally Condie The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare Numbers by Rachel Ward Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi The Selection by Kiera Cass The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares Twilight by Stephenie Meyer Uglies by Scott Westerfeld Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead The Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare Matched by Ally Condie The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi Uglies by Scott Westerfeld Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead The Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith The Selection by Kiera Cass
Get your ribbons too at imlovingbooks !
The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : ERIELE!

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!