//Berryliciously Sweet ❤
Joining this Contest Because I wanna try my Luck again.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011 @ 5:08 PM | 0 Comment [s]

No, guys, i’m not giving away an actual elf just like Dobby from Harry Potter ;) Haha. I’ll be giving away a make-up set from ELFEyes Lips Face!
Click the image for a larger view!I’m not the makeup type of girl but after discovering ELF, they made me want to experiment on the different kinds of cosmetics they have. I super love their makeup! I wouldn’t be doing a giveaway if I know that their cosmetics would harm your face, right? I’ve tried some of them first hand and they really blend well to pretty much anyone’s skin complexion :D
Since I love the feeling of making someone happy this Christmas season, i’m giving the whole set away to one lucky winner :) This time around, this contest is open to residents outside the Philippines! She will receive the following:

  • Plumping Lip Glaze – Oasis

  • Plumping Lip Glaze – Baby Lips

  • Brightening Eye Color – Luxe

  • Natural Radiance Blusher – Bronze

  • Natural Radiance Blusher – Pink

  • Clarifying Pressed Powder


  • Two-way Cake Foundation – Pale Peach

  • Mechanical Eyelash Curler

  • Bronzing Brush

  • Eyeshadow Brush


  • How to win? It’s easy! If you’ve joined my previous contests in this blog, you know how easy it is to participate in my giveaways ;)

  • Like HoshiGirl’s Facebook page

  • Follow HoshiGirl’s Twitter account

  • Tweet this: I’m joining HoshiGirl’s ELF Christmas Giveaway! I want to win cute stuff, too! <3 @hoshigirl http://bit.ly/tlnJE8 (Make sure you’re following me so I will be notified of your tweet!)

  • Want to get +10 EXTRA RAFFLE ENTRIESBlog about my contest and leave the exact blog URL with your comment!
    Once you’re done with everything, comment on this blog entry with the following information:
    NAME:TWITTER USERNAME:TWITTER URL (copy the exact URL of your tweet about my contest):
    *BLOG URL (copy the exact URL of your blog entry about my contest):MAKE SURE TO COMMENT WITH THE INFORMATION. NO COMMENT, NO RAFFLE ENTRY!As consolation prizes, 3 lucky winners will get gift packs of cute stuff from my online shop:D
    All winners will be chosen via Random.org when this contest ends on DECEMBER 23! What’re you waiting for?! Join now!!! :D

    Labels: , ,



    Older Post | Newer Post
    Blah blah blah. ♥

    Greetings, mortal. Want to bore yourself? You just stumbled upon my stupid blog! Domo arigatou! Hope you`ll sleep right away! ♥

    * Photos not mine unless stated.

    Other navigations below.



    Navigations ♥

    Diary

    About

    Book Corner

    Frenemies


    If you want to turn off the annoyingly!cute cursor shadow.



    Extras to Watch Out ♥

    Books & Literature - Top Blogs Philippines







    Here`s my instagram: @Sinworth

    Book Fandoms

    Photobucket Cabin 1: Zeus Across the Universe by Beth Revis The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis Divergent by Veronica Roth Gallagher Girls by Ally Carter Heist Society by Ally Carter Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan His Dark Materials by Philip Pullman The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare Lorien Legacies by Pittacus Lore Matched by Ally Condie The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare Numbers by Rachel Ward Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi The Selection by Kiera Cass The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares Twilight by Stephenie Meyer Uglies by Scott Westerfeld Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead The Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare Matched by Ally Condie The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi Uglies by Scott Westerfeld Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead The Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith The Selection by Kiera Cass
    Get your ribbons too at imlovingbooks !
    The Credits!

    Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
    Basecode by : Nurynn
    Full Edited : ERIELE!

    Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!