//Berryliciously Sweet ❤
Scholastic Book Fair. 1/17 - 1/20

Friday, January 20, 2012 @ 7:21 PM | 0 Comment [s]

I waso so happppppppy when the book fair came! As always, there was a short program for the opening of this fair. Proving everyone I am a bookworm, of course I joined the quizzes! (I didn`t actually like any prize unless it`s a book but, you know, for a little popularity. ;))

Fortunately, us juniors were just near the stage, best place to run for the stage and answer first.

1. What is the full name of Katniss` sister in The Hunger Games trilogy?
Answer: Primrose Everdeen
Result: No such luck. My friend got there first. But I also run, too. :)

2. What is the full name of the boy main character in The Hunger Games trilogy?
Answer: Peeta Mellark

Result: Someone actually got there first. My friend, Milo. But hahahahaha since it`s my second time running to the stage, the host or my adviser told us to do Rock, Paper, and Scissors. Hers was rock. Mine is PAPER! So, yeah, I won! :D There was even a mixed answer of the students when I said Peeta`s name of right and wrong. Still, 

BUT SUCH A WASTE! There was a VERY easy question and yet we didn`t hear the question clearly so...
buh-bye hard bound book of something. :(
The question was: What was the name of the two siblings in the series 39 Clues?



Westing Game by Ellen Raskin - 145php; bought it because I saw this on Melissa`s blog.

Romeo and Juliet - 115php; I really want to have a copy of this classic and I can`t find it on any Booksale.

Bites byseveral authors - 125php; Nothing. It just seemed cheap and I like vampires.

The mechanical eraser I got after buying 3 books. My friend Sherina got an electronic organizer  because she got 7 points or tickets or whatchamacallit.

The calculator I won for the quiz. Lol it`s not even working. All the calculators they gave away didn`t work.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,



Older Post | Newer Post
Blah blah blah. ♥

Greetings, mortal. Want to bore yourself? You just stumbled upon my stupid blog! Domo arigatou! Hope you`ll sleep right away! ♥

* Photos not mine unless stated.

Other navigations below.



Navigations ♥

Diary

About

Book Corner

Frenemies


If you want to turn off the annoyingly!cute cursor shadow.



Extras to Watch Out ♥

Books & Literature - Top Blogs Philippines







Here`s my instagram: @Sinworth

Book Fandoms

Photobucket Cabin 1: Zeus Across the Universe by Beth Revis The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis Divergent by Veronica Roth Gallagher Girls by Ally Carter Heist Society by Ally Carter Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan His Dark Materials by Philip Pullman The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare Lorien Legacies by Pittacus Lore Matched by Ally Condie The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare Numbers by Rachel Ward Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi The Selection by Kiera Cass The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares Twilight by Stephenie Meyer Uglies by Scott Westerfeld Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead The Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare Matched by Ally Condie The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi Uglies by Scott Westerfeld Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead The Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith The Selection by Kiera Cass
Get your ribbons too at imlovingbooks !
The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : ERIELE!

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!