//Berryliciously Sweet ❤
The Hunger Games movie review.

Thursday, March 22, 2012 @ 9:45 PM | 0 Comment [s]

 
WARNING: May include spoilers on the movie and the following movies. Read at your own risk.


I sooooooooooooooooo love this. Suzanne Collins is one great beast.
So, I really wanted to watch this on the very day because I promised myself when I didn`t attend the Up All Night album launch in SM North EDSA The Block, I must watch The Hunger Games on the very day of first showing. And it worked! I broke my rule of No Absent for a year just for this. There`s nothing to do at school, anyway. This outing wouldn`t even be successful, because almost all of my classmates didn`t go. But no! I wouldn`t accept that. I didn`t go to school just because I love THG sooooooo much.

"The Hunger Games Movie Poster" 

So, if anyone doesn`t know the story yet, search for it. I suck at making summaries as of the moment, and well I do not want to disappoint my few readers.

What I did and my reactions:

When getting ready for the reaping: cry.
When walking to the square: cry.
When Prim gets called: cry more.
When Katniss volunteers: cry omigash.
When Prim cried: cry.
When Peeta was called: cry and mutter "DUDE OMG SHUT YOUR JAW."
When they held hands on the stage: omg cry in happiness and terror.
When seeing Katniss`s family for the last time: cryyyy
When Gale visits her: cryyyy.
When they were in the train and Haymitch goes 'LOL DIE IN THE GAMES': CURSE.
When Peeta flexes his jaw: DIED
When Effie is too cheerful: YOU`RE NUTS.
During the entrance: WOW THEY`RE NOT BURNING!
During the training: WHOA.
When Cato blames Marvel(?) for his missing knife that Rue really got: SWAG.
When Katniss`s shoots the apple by the Gamemakers: WAY TO GO, DEAR.
During the interview with Caesar Flickerman: I LOVE YOUR DRESS.
When Peeta confesses: AWW... ; A ;
On the bloodbath by the Cornucopia: OH BLOODY HELL.
Katniss running: RUN RUN OH LOL ROLL SURE RUN FOR MORE
When finally talking to Rue: sweet. smile. teary eyes.
Teaming up against the Careers: nervous.
When Rue dies: cryyyyyyyyyyy.
While Katniss sings the lullaby: listened intently.
Seeing Peeta on how he looks at Katniss: tear up. I pity him. He really looks pitiful. Josh Hutcherson played Peeta perfectly, especially on the reactions and emotions.
CAVE SCENE (kiss): YIEEEEEEE
Gale`s ouchy face: aww. Lol find Madge.
When Clove tries to kill Katniss: feel like dying too.
When Foxface dies: lol you cunning girl. Byee.
When the mutts appear: ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun
When Cato appears: GET AWAY FROM MY PEETA
Only one victor: noooooooooooo. and cried again.
During the interview after the Games: <3
Katniss doesn`t really love Peeta:

 

And for my dear readers, here`s a sample of Josh`s jaw flex.

Okay. So overall, it was so realistic. Amazing, even. Totally. You would just be surprised. And just great, because they didn`t add anything that that wasn`t in the book, except for the pin. Madge was supposed to give it to Katniss and not Prim or that Katniss just found it. I really cried for most of the movie. I just couldn`t keep in my feelings; I had to let them out. What would be my reaction then on the Catching Fire and Mockingjay? I`ll cry a sea of tears.
Josh Hutcherson played Peeta perfectly! I can`t help but tear up when I see his face. I mean, just look at his face when he`s looking at Katniss! ; A ;

My rating (out of 5 stars):
6 STARS!


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,



Older Post | Newer Post
Blah blah blah. ♥

Greetings, mortal. Want to bore yourself? You just stumbled upon my stupid blog! Domo arigatou! Hope you`ll sleep right away! ♥

* Photos not mine unless stated.

Other navigations below.



Navigations ♥

Diary

About

Book Corner

Frenemies


If you want to turn off the annoyingly!cute cursor shadow.



Extras to Watch Out ♥

Books & Literature - Top Blogs Philippines







Here`s my instagram: @Sinworth

Book Fandoms

Photobucket Cabin 1: Zeus Across the Universe by Beth Revis The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis Divergent by Veronica Roth Gallagher Girls by Ally Carter Heist Society by Ally Carter Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan His Dark Materials by Philip Pullman The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare Lorien Legacies by Pittacus Lore Matched by Ally Condie The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare Numbers by Rachel Ward Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi The Selection by Kiera Cass The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares Twilight by Stephenie Meyer Uglies by Scott Westerfeld Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead The Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare Matched by Ally Condie The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi Uglies by Scott Westerfeld Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead The Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith The Selection by Kiera Cass
Get your ribbons too at imlovingbooks !
The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : ERIELE!

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!