//Berryliciously Sweet ❤
Breaking News.

Sunday, September 16, 2012 @ 5:24 PM | 0 Comment [s]

What`s up? Long time no post and news, eh?
Sorry. Haven`t been able to post, but I`m always online on different social networking sites.
I`ll keep this post as short and fast as I can.


1. Yep, I did have a blasting birthday. Thank you to everyone who greeted me and helped for the gift Sherina did for me. She really put in a lot of effort for these pictures and pasted a friend`s letter at the back. Just look at that. I`ve counted the pictures and it was more than a hundred! Love ya. xx

2. Thank you for those who joined the giveaway. You were all great and better luck next time. I`m very thankful to Lucy of Fullybooked too for helping me to promote the giveaway in twitter. 

I had only announce the winner in twitter, so in case you don`t know yet and haven`t seen the rafflecopter too, the winner is
 
She said she likes YA or dystopia, and I`m still deciding what to give her. Haven`t sent the books yet but we would soon!


3. Also, I`ve got my Alliance Forged and Charlinder`s Walk book too. (Sorry, I`m too lazy to upload everything so I`m just copy-pasting my posts on instagram) Massive thanks to Alyson Miers for the note she included! I really love autographed copies now. Drooling for them.

And massive thanks to Kylie Griffins. She had generously sent a separate envelope (because she sent the book through the Book Depository) that included the swag and autograph and everything wonderful.
4.  I was reading Nanny Diaries by Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus, and updated my status in goodreads (it`s also posted in twitter), when they tweeted me! And followed! MY FEELINGS ALL OVER THE PLACE THOUGH.



5. Then I`ve got more books that arrived in the mail! Though you could say that only one pouch is mine because it includes my friends` books too that we ordered online. But in the photo below, books that are mine are those who separated from the group. And omg! That Sherlock Holmes book is wonderful! So vintage and loving it `til the end of time.

6. I don`t think I haven`t told you this before, but YUZZZZZZZ I`m the English Booklovers Club Chairman! In return, I get to make the bulletin. -______- But it`s all worth it because I love passing by the bulletins and seeing the quotes from the book I did! The quotes and lines were mostly from The Fault in Our Stars. And the next photo with Uncle Sam pointing at you, it`s for the English campaign to motivate students to speak English in school... It was only effective for a few days though...


7. The last but would never be the least that I know of, the magnificent 33rd Manila International Book Fair!
I`ve won free tickets for the fair, but I unfortunately didn`t claim it because the pickup place is too far and would take so much time. This is the land of my berry sweet dreams, and I`ve been meaning to go here since forever *coughs* I mean two years ago. My parents promised me last year that we would go this year, and it`s successful! Blog post about this shall be up soon! 


My reaction to everything I just posted:

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,



Older Post | Newer Post
Blah blah blah. ♥

Greetings, mortal. Want to bore yourself? You just stumbled upon my stupid blog! Domo arigatou! Hope you`ll sleep right away! ♥

* Photos not mine unless stated.

Other navigations below.



Navigations ♥

Diary

About

Book Corner

Frenemies


If you want to turn off the annoyingly!cute cursor shadow.



Extras to Watch Out ♥

Books & Literature - Top Blogs Philippines







Here`s my instagram: @Sinworth

Book Fandoms

Photobucket Cabin 1: Zeus Across the Universe by Beth Revis The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis Divergent by Veronica Roth Gallagher Girls by Ally Carter Heist Society by Ally Carter Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan His Dark Materials by Philip Pullman The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare Lorien Legacies by Pittacus Lore Matched by Ally Condie The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare Numbers by Rachel Ward Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi The Selection by Kiera Cass The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares Twilight by Stephenie Meyer Uglies by Scott Westerfeld Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead The Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare Matched by Ally Condie The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi Uglies by Scott Westerfeld Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead The Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith The Selection by Kiera Cass
Get your ribbons too at imlovingbooks !
The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : ERIELE!

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!