//Berryliciously Sweet ❤
FAQs.

Friday, October 19, 2012 @ 9:01 PM | 1 Comment [s]


Yes, I know some of you are waiting for my post about the MIBF, but I`m already working on it! It`s in my drafts but my brain is still kind of tired to think of good words because I`ve just taken exams this morning.
I`m making this post up because I don`t have a reply button in my comments section, which leads to double questions and everything. Sorry for those I haven`t replied yet! If you have questions that were not included in this post, kindly contact me through my other accounts in other sites. But here, I`ll answer questions I always get. Yep, I don`t forget the awards and everything. :)

How old were you when you started reading or loving books?

I don`t really know. When I was younger, I used to look at picture books and pretend I`m really reading them because turning pages was quite addictive for me, especially when the smooth sheet makes this soft sound when being turned. I have actually wanted to be a bookworm since I was, say, 5, but then I was a kid and found prices really expensive and so I had to feed myself with children`s almanac and everything. But when I started high school--BAM! My school has this library, and it was the first step to my land of dreams.

Do you own an e-book reader?

Certainly not. I don`t really support ebooks, unless when there is no other means of reading. I will always love and read the printed word.

How many books do you have?

Honestly, I lost count of my books. Last January, if I remember right, I had more than a hundred books. But now, though, I don`t know because I keep on buying books and giving the others away for birthday gifts.

Do you sell your books?

Maybe, if it`s fine with me.

Book swap?

It really depends on what book I would like and you would like.

Where do you buy your books?

I buy books on different stores. National Bookstore, Fullybooked, Powerbooks, and Booksale. Or in Multiply, but pretty soon the site would be closed, I think. I always buy on Booksale and in online shops because it`s cheaper, but I grab a lot when it`s on sale in Fullybooked and NBS, like during the Manila International Book Fair.
Actually, the secret on finding a good book in Booksale is patience. You just need to dig more in those piles, and you might just find a book you`ve been trying to find for years...

What`s your secret in winning giveaways?

Just join and join, and don`t expect unless you want it badly. But really, just join and just wait for the notification in your mail.

Blog theme?

You`ll probably get the link in the Credits corner, which is located below the Extras To Watch Out.

How can I contact you or something in another sites like Facebook, Twitter, etc.?

Facebook, nope...
Twitter
Tumblr
Instagram: Sinworth

Book recommendations?

Give me what genre you like and I`ll suggest you something...Just fiction, though.

Where did you buy your Vongola rings in your old post?

Ah, that? In Divisoria, actually. It costed me less than 500. PM me so I could tell you exactly where I bought it, not comment, okay?

More questions unanswered? Just comment or get in touch in another sites. ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,



Older Post | Newer Post
Blah blah blah. ♥

Greetings, mortal. Want to bore yourself? You just stumbled upon my stupid blog! Domo arigatou! Hope you`ll sleep right away! ♥

* Photos not mine unless stated.

Other navigations below.



Navigations ♥

Diary

About

Book Corner

Frenemies


If you want to turn off the annoyingly!cute cursor shadow.



Extras to Watch Out ♥

Books & Literature - Top Blogs Philippines







Here`s my instagram: @Sinworth

Book Fandoms

Photobucket Cabin 1: Zeus Across the Universe by Beth Revis The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis Divergent by Veronica Roth Gallagher Girls by Ally Carter Heist Society by Ally Carter Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan His Dark Materials by Philip Pullman The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare Lorien Legacies by Pittacus Lore Matched by Ally Condie The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare Numbers by Rachel Ward Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi The Selection by Kiera Cass The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares Twilight by Stephenie Meyer Uglies by Scott Westerfeld Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead The Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare Matched by Ally Condie The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi Uglies by Scott Westerfeld Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead The Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith The Selection by Kiera Cass
Get your ribbons too at imlovingbooks !
The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : ERIELE!

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!