//Berryliciously Sweet ❤
33rd Manila International Book Fair.

Sunday, December 30, 2012 @ 4:20 PM | 0 Comment [s]

Sorry to keep you waiting! I know I only have a few readers, and I really appreciate you guys. I was busy and was grounded oops.

So, to start off this post, I just want to tell you that this is my first time attending the fair. I`ve been dreaming to go and witness one of the major events for booklovers for almost two years now, and finally, my dream came true! All my energy spent on bugging my parents since I`ve known it would happen (I didn`t know why I didn`t know when the book fair would be). Last year, they promised me that we would go this year, and yep, I`ve held on to their words!


I went on a Saturday, September 15, and was awed by the time before I even got inside the venue. As my dad was searching for a parking space, I kept on looking and looking on the SMX Convention Center. I was really excited, and I couldn`t imagine what fantasy I would see with my own eyes!

(If you`ve read my last post, entitled Breaking News, I`ve won free tickets to the book fair, but I hadn`t had the chance to claim it because it was too far and there was no time.)

Your entrance fee would be worth it. I`m serious.

20 php for adults, and if you have a student ID, it`s only 15 php! I did bring my ID, so I had a 5 peso discount. ((But you could ask for free tickets from the bookstore branches, I think))  The tickets/bookmarks below are from Fully Booked I got for free when I got inside the venue (it`s okay, I love bookmarks.)


I couldn`t believe my own eyes upon entering the place. It was marvelous! There were a lot of stalls inside, and there was even an event happening. It was amazing how big the SMX could be. I mean, on the second or third floor I think, there was also cosplay event or something.
 Let me tell you what adventure I took before I found this Demigod Diaries book. Inside the fair, I didn`t find it anywhere because it was always out of stock. I really wanted it since my birthday because I love the Percy Jackson series. (Yeah, I even roleplay on tumblr about PJO) I had to look for outside the fair (since it`s just like the same with the discount and all) I looked everywhere. Fully Booked, Power Books, and I only found it in National Bookstore branch. But it was worth it, you know? The pleasure you get when you have your hands on the book you want.


And my outfit for the day~

I`m sorry if this post sucks big time. I had it in my drafts for so long I forgot everything I was supposed to say. :(

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,



Older Post | Newer Post
Blah blah blah. ♥

Greetings, mortal. Want to bore yourself? You just stumbled upon my stupid blog! Domo arigatou! Hope you`ll sleep right away! ♥

* Photos not mine unless stated.

Other navigations below.



Navigations ♥

Diary

About

Book Corner

Frenemies


If you want to turn off the annoyingly!cute cursor shadow.



Extras to Watch Out ♥

Books & Literature - Top Blogs Philippines







Here`s my instagram: @Sinworth

Book Fandoms

Photobucket Cabin 1: Zeus Across the Universe by Beth Revis The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis Divergent by Veronica Roth Gallagher Girls by Ally Carter Heist Society by Ally Carter Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan His Dark Materials by Philip Pullman The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare Lorien Legacies by Pittacus Lore Matched by Ally Condie The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare Numbers by Rachel Ward Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi The Selection by Kiera Cass The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares Twilight by Stephenie Meyer Uglies by Scott Westerfeld Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead The Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare Matched by Ally Condie The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi Uglies by Scott Westerfeld Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead The Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith The Selection by Kiera Cass
Get your ribbons too at imlovingbooks !
The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : ERIELE!

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!