//Berryliciously Sweet ❤
And the book escapades continues.

Friday, May 9, 2014 @ 11:05 PM | 0 Comment [s]

I`m not really sorry that (or maybe a little) that I haven`t been posted anything in this blog for over a year now. I`ve been focusing more on my Tumblr book blog and been posting there ever since. But that doesn`t mean I stopped on my book escapades. They only went...better over time.

Catching up on the post before this, I`ll give a recap of what happened after Ransereh (I call them Ransereh now because why not? And back then I knew there was something more special between them heh) visited Philippines last year. Just photos and some captions.

May 2013




Peter Lerangis. Also the time I sorta joined the Cahill Philippines.

August 2013


image
Marivi Soliven visited in UST.





Photo (c) National Book Store
Photo (c) National Bookstore
Kiera Cass in Manila. Yeah, I did wear a gown on the event (Of course I brought it! You think I`d really commute all the way wearing the gown?). Feels because I felt like it was prom again.


image
Photo (c) Powerbooks
Shadowhunter and Mundane Gathering in Powerbooks. I volunteered and discussed about Downworlders.

image
Went to Bazooka Rocks II. That`s me holding the stupid "IS" sign lol

September 2013

image
image
34th Manila International Book Fair in SMX Convention Center.

October 2013


image
Photo (c) Demigods PH
image
Photo (c) Jillian Chance [Facebook]
image
House of Hades Fan Gathering in Fully Booked. Won twice in their giveaway!

November 2013


National Bookstore Warehouse Sale.

January 2014





Gayle Forman in Manila

February 2014


With Lang Leav

MITCH ALBOM!

March 2014


Photo (c) National Book Store

Becca Fitzpatrick. Yep, wore an angel costume. I looked like a kid going to school program or something.

April 2014


#VTRinPH! Yep, Ransereh again and Veronica Rossi. I did wear a costume again.

June 2014


July 2014


Stephanie Perkins? Not sure yet.


Long story short? THERE`S MORE TO COME.


Older Post
Blah blah blah. ♥

Greetings, mortal. Want to bore yourself? You just stumbled upon my stupid blog! Domo arigatou! Hope you`ll sleep right away! ♥

* Photos not mine unless stated.

Other navigations below.



Navigations ♥

Diary

About

Book Corner

Frenemies


If you want to turn off the annoyingly!cute cursor shadow.



Extras to Watch Out ♥

Books & Literature - Top Blogs Philippines







Here`s my instagram: @Sinworth

Book Fandoms

Photobucket Cabin 1: Zeus Across the Universe by Beth Revis The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis Divergent by Veronica Roth Gallagher Girls by Ally Carter Heist Society by Ally Carter Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan His Dark Materials by Philip Pullman The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare Lorien Legacies by Pittacus Lore Matched by Ally Condie The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare Numbers by Rachel Ward Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi The Selection by Kiera Cass The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares Twilight by Stephenie Meyer Uglies by Scott Westerfeld Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead The Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare Matched by Ally Condie The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi Uglies by Scott Westerfeld Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead The Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith The Selection by Kiera Cass
Get your ribbons too at imlovingbooks !
The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : ERIELE!

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!